[WT-support] SO2R and parallel port

EA4TX - Pablo ea4tx at ea4tx.com
Sat Nov 8 16:21:09 CET 2008

Franta,

I'm afraid you have that signal (pin 14) damaged on your LPT or something
wrong in your homebrew controller or cable. I'm running also a homebrew
controller based on the DxDoubler and works very fine. Radio is selected by
means of pin 14.

So assure with a voltmeter or oscilloscope that Caps Lock will activate a
+5V at pin 14. In case it's not detected, I suggest to use another LPT.
Maybe some of your previous tests have damaged this signal on your actual
LPY Port.

73's Pablo - EA4TX