[WT-support] COM port PTT for MMTY

Tom Wylie t.wylie at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 4 12:31:11 CET 2008

set up MMTY on its own to run as required with no other software
running.   Then start up WT and go to Options ; Configure Intefaces and
configure your Interface and radio.   Set uop your CAT control for the
radio  (I use COM3)  then check the same COM PORT as you set in MMTTY
for your FSK / Interface.     I use COM4.

So you have to set up MMTTY selecting a COM port then start WT and
configure the SAME COM port.

Best of Luck

Tom
GM4FDM

Gordon Hardman wrote:
> I have googled the archives, but can't seem to find how to get MMTY to
> share the COM port with WT. I am using it for PTT, and have downloaded
> EXTFSK.DLL. This window shows Status:NG (No Good??). When I key the rig
> manually, it transmits just fine. The COM PTT works correctly in CW
> mode. Anybody have any hints? I can continue to key the rig manually,
> but it is a drag in a contest.
>
> 73
> Gordon
> w0run

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 081103-0, 03/11/2008
> Tested on: 04/11/2008 09:14:14

Air Traffic Control

Tower: "Delta 351, you have traffic at 10 o'clock, 6 miles!"

Delta 351: "Give us another hint! We have digital watches!"

---
Virus Database (VPS): 081103-0, 03/11/2008
Tested on: 04/11/2008 11:31:13