[WT-support] COM port PTT for MMTY

Gordon Hardman gordon at alpharadioproducts.com
Tue Nov 4 05:06:59 CET 2008

Bob,

Yes, EXTFSK is in the MMTY directory.

It keys just fine from MMTY when WT is not running.

I think :-D  I followed the instructions from Getting Started correctly.

If I totally disable the COM port in WT, it keys okay from WT. But then
WT does not follow my QRG. Also, I cannot change bands from WT.  Must
have something fundamental wrong.

Gordon