[WT-support] WPX CW 2008 reflections

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue May 27 23:13:11 CEST 2008

Hi again

Tõnno Vähk a écrit :

> Great idea! Ignore S&P messages is a great button to have! It is better
> solution than my proposal indeed. Larry, did you catch that?:)

I'm sorry, but I don't get it...

If you want to ignore the S&P messages, just don't use this mode, and
don't enable it (Tools / Data entry / Enable RUN/S&P switching) ! Can
you elaborate, please ?

> Wow, another fabulous idea!! Actually it would be truelly fantastic to
> be able to sychronize some other items/setting over the network like
> windows placement, redefined keys, etc… Is this doable, Larry? CW
> messages are really the most important ones as this is something that
> takes a huge time before every single contest!

This is called roaming profiles.

Just re-read (calmly) the last sentences of my last post abt that.

And see you in FHN (I hope so ?)