[WT-support] CW Speed variations - K1EL V22 Chip now available

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue May 20 21:33:39 CEST 2008

Hi Bob

Bob Wilson, N6TV a écrit :

> It would be nice if Win-Test supported a $WINKEY macro similar to the
> $MK2R macro that sends any MicroHAM command to the MK2R/MK2R+.  Then you
> could manually send any WinKey command to the WinKey, whether you have
> router software or not.

AFAIK, the microHam router monitors the serial stream and dumps all WK
commands that can be set by using the router.

> Speaking of the $MK2R macro, I can't figure out how you are supposed to
> "program" it.  In Options, CW, Standard Messages? Additional Messages?
> Options, MK2R Configuration?  Nope, can't find it.

 From what I can see in the code, you can use in any CW, RTTY and Voice
keyer (SO2R scenarios) message. Note that the correct variable is
"$MK2R=" without quotes, of course. I'm unable to help you more on this
topic, as I don't own such an interface, and Olivier wrote that part of
the code (as well as the WinKey code).