[WT-support] Updated VHF_USA.DTB Now Available

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Fri May 2 20:15:45 CEST 2008

A vastly updated version of the VHF_USA.DTB Database that I developed last
year is now available on the Win-Test Database Download Site:

VHF_USA.ZIP <http://download.win-test.com/databases/VHF_USA.ZIP>

The Database now contains 9200+ US & VE and a few XE callsign - and their
Grid Squares.  My thanks to all of the many folks who kindly supplied me
copies of their Cabrillo Logs to derive this information.

 I can also provide the Data in ASCII (one call per line) and Sorted formats
if anyone has a use for those formats.

This Database supports the "Report Guessing" feature of Win-Test in VHF
Contests.   This is intended as an operating AID - NOT a replacement for the
operator's responsibility to actually COPY the QSO Exchange Information.

73 ---> Dave, W9ZRX