[WT-support] contest king of spain

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu May 1 15:31:43 CEST 2008

Hi Jose

JOSE PEIRO a écrit :

> The punctuation, contest king of españa, qso with stations EA, 2 POINTS
> BAND 20M, 15M, And 10M---5 POINTS, deberian of being 2 points, problem?
> 160m, 80m, 40m, 2 points OK...

Win-Test is currently compliant with the 2005 rules which were found on
the SM3CER website (http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/kingofsp.htm), and not
updated since then. You could maybe suggest your national association
URE to take contact with SM3CER to update this page...

I just updated the points according to the URE rules found here :

http://www.ure.es/hf/concursos/smelrey/basessmreyingles.pdf

The next automatic nightly build (tomorrow morning) will comply to these
rules.

Tnx for your report.