[WT-support] WT and SuperCombo Keyer

Parsons, Edward S (Ed) esparsons at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Mar 28 22:52:22 CET 2008

I also have the ZS4TX Super Keyer II.  It works fine with WT, via the
LPT port, with one exception; when selecting radio 2 via WT, the TX
properly moves to Radio 2 but then spontaneously drops back to Radio 1
after 20-60 seconds. WT thinks that it is still on Radio 2 but for some
reason the signal on LPT pin 14 must give out after a short while.

Makes the system useless for SO2R.

Any ideas are welcome.

73, Ed K1TR