[WT-support] LPT PIN 14

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Mar 13 00:25:49 CET 2008

Win-Test is behaving as if "Latch Mode" is selected.  Normally you would
want this for SSB, but not CW.  Uncheck the "Latch Mode" box in the
secondary radio window.  Press [AltGr-L] or [Ctrl-Alt-L] to reactivate it.

See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/SO2R/Second_radio_window and search for
"Latch Mode Specifics".