[WT-support] Run vs Search & Pounce

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 20:18:02 CET 2008

Ian,

Not surprised that you cannot find it. It is pretty subtle, but is
documented on p.47 of the User Guide.

Here is what to do:

Go to menu TOOLS I DATA ENTRY and click on ENABLE RUN/S&P  SWITCHING.  This
turns the feature on.  To switch between Run and  S&P, click CTRL+TAB.

To see if you are in Run or S&P mode, open Window CLOCK, and you  will see a
RUN and S&P indication at the right hand end of this  window.

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9420
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 3/3/2008 1:24:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,