[WT-support] Even more on WinTest and DX Cluster

Noel Chenavard nc at lem.com
Sat Mar 1 22:58:01 CET 2008

Hi Andy,

1) Please can you confirm your configuration: Here is my understanding:
WT run on both computers Home & Ham, but wtdxtelnet run only on the Ham
computer.
Both are connected on the same ethernet network,  and both get access
Internet via one common router.
And you want to share the cluster spots on both systems.

2)can you try 192.168.1.255 as Broadcast address on both computers ,
in WinTest AND wtDXtelnet ?

3) Please check :
In WT configuration screen the Network > Station name MUST be different.

4) Again, if you want better support, please provide both IP addresses
on your computers, so we are sure about your configuration and broadcast
address:
Open a "DOS" window with Start > Run > CMD
you must obtain a command prompt  i.e. C:\Documents and Settings\user>

than type IPCONFIG /ALL  on both computers, copy paste the result and
send it a text .
   ipconfig  (space) (slash) all

5) and... don't play with versions , uninstall, reinstall wt etc... it
seems you only have a configuration problem.

73 - noel f6bgc