[WT-support] CW Speed control?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jun 23 07:37:29 CEST 2008

Type WKSETUP and the reason for this behavior should become more clear.
Starting with WT 3.21, if you want "synchronized" speed between Win-Test and
Winkey, you now get a choice:  set CW speed with the Winkey knob, or set CW
speed with the Win-Test function keys.  The default seems to be "the knob."
Maybe this is not a good default.

Laurent recently made this change to solve the Winkey CW speed
synchronization problem once and for all.  It's just not possible to
automatically move the Winkey speed knob to keep it in synch with Win-Test
speed changes.

More details about this change are documented here:

http://download.win-test.com/nightly/release.txt

(search for Winkey).  Details of these changes will be updated in the Wiki
docs once the volunteers get some time to catch up with all the new things
just added to 3.21.

Looks like WT 3.21 was released just yesterday, before any official
announcement here. :-)