[WT-support] CAT-Problem with FT100 (switching VFO A, VFO B, SPLIT)

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Jun 18 12:15:36 CEST 2008

Hi Lorentz

Lorenz Grassl a écrit :

> Here are the lines Alex, VE3NEA wrote me concerning the problem:
>  >>Thank you for the logs. The format of the status data returned by
> your radio is different from that defined for FT-100D. >>When these data
> are interpreted according to the 100D format, the radio appears to be in
> the TX mode, Split on. >>Because of this, the receive frequency cannot
> be determined.

I'll ask Olivier F5MZN (because he entirely wrote the radios management
of Win-Test), but I strongly guess he applied the same routines for the
FT100 *and* the FT100D, which might explain the problem we have (it
looks very similar as the one Alex faced).

Thanks for the stream dump too. We'll check that.