[WT-support] Win-Test, Microham and WinKey

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Wed Jun 11 12:01:32 CEST 2008

Just a thought and I'm not sure if it works, but what if you store
these different configurations to microHAM Router as presets. Those
presets may be named according to operator.

Then when changing the operator, just load new preset from Router with
mouse click.

But as said, haven't tested this one...

> The WinKey config window in WinTest says that all WinKey confgurations should be done in the Microham-Router if the WinKey is
> integrated in a Microham Device. But the WinKey-configuration is grayed out in the router while the port is opened by WinTest. So the only
> way we found is to disable WinKey in the interface menue in WinTest, change into the router, do the right settings, change back to
> WinTest and enable WinKey again. Not to easy while running a contest :-)

73 de Toni, OH2UA