[WT-support] Win-Test, Microham and WinKey

Olof Lundberg olof at rowanhouse.com
Wed Jun 11 11:25:11 CEST 2008

Matthias,

I have also had the problem with reversed paddle wiring in a multiop contest
or special event situation but I don’t really want anyone to go in and
fiddle with the configurations so I have made up a couple of “paddle
inverter” cables that I ask the owners of such paddles to use.

The idea of ‘operator profiles’ is otherwise a good one and should then
encompass the ability to switch canned CW as well as DVK messages to suit
each op’s preferences.

73 Olof G0CKV