[WT-support] port 10368

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jun 10 19:55:30 CEST 2008

I did a Google search on

   dlink router 'port forwarding'

and found this:

   http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm

Scroll down to the Dlink routers section, click on your model, click on any
of the VPN software listed (Win-test isn't listed) and follow the
instructions.

If that doesn't help, find the manual for your Dlink router online, search
for "port forward" or "port forwarding" and follow the instructions to
forward external port 10368 to your local IP address port 10368.