[WT-support] port 10368

VE2FWW ve2fww at globetrotter.net
Tue Jun 10 16:13:15 CEST 2008

Hello
I am on the way of installing Wt Tunnel and server for the CANADA DAY CONTEST
We are almost done.....except I can not configure my server with the port 10368...
Thanks to PC2A Peter for his help.....His server working nice....
We were told that we have to forward this  port 10368 to the pc....that connects to the internet...with a D-Link adsl modem....
Now this is our problem.....
I would appreciate a help again....We are using a special call for the Canada Day contest on July 1st.
Thanks
NOEL