[WT-support] TS950SDX sub receiver freq

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jun 2 00:04:18 CEST 2008

Are there any other radios besides the TS-950SDX that support the concept of
*three* frequencies (VFO A, VFO B, *and* SubRx)?  I know the FT-1000MP
always treats the SubRx frequency as VFO B.  I think the Elecraft K3 is the
same.

Would it be acceptable to have have [Alt] double-click put the spot
frequency in *both *VFO B *and* the SubRx at the same time?  I'm guessing
that might be something that is safer to put into the code (less risk of
breaking the existing function in other radios).