[WT-support] TS950SDX sub receiver freq

Jim Fisher gm0nai at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 1 21:34:41 CEST 2008

Hello all,
When in the band map window I right click on a spot and select "Pass frequency to Sub VFO".
However the frequency is transfered to the B VFO not to the Sub.
There is only a generic Kenwood cat file so I guess this is normal on the other Kenwood radios without out a sub receiver.
Can a TS950SDX file be created and the frequency be sent to the Sub receiver not VFO B.
I think the FA/FB/FC at the start of the frequency command represent VFO A / VFO B / SUB VFO.
So replace FB at the start of the string with FC. Can it be this simple?

73

Jim

GM0NAI