[WT-support] Rig Control with PRO 3

Bruce Elbert bruce at applicationstrategy.com
Wed Jul 30 04:32:05 CEST 2008

I ran Win Test for the first time and it was in the IARU HF contest. It was
great and made a big difference in my operating efficiency.

There was one difficulty controlling my PRO 3. In my case, I had to change
bands on the program; if I changed on the rig, the program stayed where it
was. The contacts were they logged incorrectly and I had to do some QSO
deletions.

Maybe it's supposed to work that way.

Also, it did not log the actual frequency of the PRO 3, which was the case
in S&P rather than Run (where I would set the Run freq).

Thanks and 73, Bruce K6ZB