[WT-support] statistics period in IOTA

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com
Mon Jul 28 17:43:08 CEST 2008

Hi, we ran ca 3350 Qs in IOTA and WT worked very well as always. First time ever I used Micro Keyer II-s instead of EZMs and had many problems. It is very sensitive to RF and we never managed to get the MIC audio right, it was distorted even by not so close antennas and we had to route the Mic directly using MK only for CW. We had good grounding and a lot of ferrites but that did not help. It seemed as most of the RF came in through USB from computer but even heavy load of ferrites on USB cable and removing all wires from computer did not fully help. Also had many problems with Winkey in CW. I have used WT generated CW with EZMs and have had no problems. Now with WK speed changes were frequent and some other smaller issues. Is this normal with WK or how to avoid speed jumps? Also, how to use WT generated CW with MK, I tried to configure it but no success. Can someone point out the correct configuration? I used different virtual ports for Control, CAT, PTT and WinKey. Is that the right way to go?

$NEXTSERIAL worked very well with WT - thanks again for that!

But the only strange problem I have with WT is that the statistics is shown only for period 12-24z and the other half of the contest is missing... Any idea what I am doing wrong??

73
tonno
es5tv