[WT-support] REPORTING ERRORS on QSO POINTS WITH my VER 3.21IARUCONTEST

PO box640 at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 15 03:58:09 CEST 2008

Problem   Solved
. BOB !

Thanks for your check BOB and Laurent
.

After Laurent pin pointed me in the CTY direction
 Loaded a complete 3.21
with the same results

The scoring depends on the CTY file
.I downloaded a new CTY_WT_MOD.DAT
file and the scoring is now OK

My old 3.20 was selecting a correct CTY_WT_MOD.DAT file for IARU.

Now lets go to bed before I get dum again !

73’  Phil VE2FU

  _____