[WT-support] REPORTING ERRORS on QSO POINTS WITH my VER 3.21 IARU CONTEST

PO box640 at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 15 02:38:29 CEST 2008

HI Laurent,

So this is the reason ITU zone is not taken into account (VER 3.21)see
following

TO complete the problem
 it appears that it is function of the EXCHANGE
FIELD  in the contest setup.

In my case I have a HQ  station LOG  with  RAC   instead of  ITU ZONE
number.

Vers  3.20  gives the same score  for  RAC or ZONE number in the EXCHANGE
FIELD.

73’ Phil VE2FU