[WT-support] Log Merge

I4UFH HRS i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Mon Jul 14 10:24:45 CEST 2008

Hi Guys,

I am aproaching to merge all the HQ files for the past IARU Contest, i am start to collecting them.

The files have different QSO numbers due some WTTunnel sync issues and i need to merge theme to figure out a claimed score.

Actually the merge function simply add the QSO's to a single file WITHOUT deleting the QSO with same band same call same freq and same report, so I have a tons of dupe QSO.

I remember from my last merge in October the MM from 1A3A that this was not an issue and the merge didi't add the QSO with same QSO data

Anybody face this problem ? any suggestion or fix ?

73 de I4UFH