[WT-support] UDP socket #10013 Error Problem fixed!

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jul 11 01:35:57 CEST 2008

If you install a *new* Huawei device driver, it may work with WinTest.

The Huawei driver web site is

http://www.huawei.com/mobileweb/en/doc/list.do?type=-1&id=736

but there are 4 files listed and it's difficult to tell which file you need
(except the first one appears to be for a Mac so you can ignore that one).

Try the second file in the list:

E220 Client Software WINMACB300D00SP02C03
(UTPS11[1].002.03.16.03_MAC11.201.01.00.03) for WinXP&2K&Vista & Mac (8007
KB) 20-Mar-2008

When you click the link, save the file as E220.ZIP (you must add the .ZIP
yourself for some reason).

Contact OE1MHL; maybe he remembers what version he had to use to get it to
work.