[WT-support] Now is 3.19 : is the 3.18 the new "stable" release?

EA4TX - Pablo ea4tx at ea4tx.com
Sat Jan 26 12:17:16 CET 2008

Hi All!

We have had the same problem at EA4KD. We ran 2 computers (one as Running,
other as Support) for CQ WW 160. When both computers started at first time,
around 1 hour before the contests, all was OK, but suddently some minutes
before it started, the "support" WT computer crashed. Each time WT was
loaded, we got the same error... I tried to load old logs (for testing
purpose) or to reboot the computer several times, but it was not possible to
load WT without this error, so I disconnected this "support" computer from
the LAN Network and was off during first night. This morning I tried again,
and once I disabled "load contest at startup", I could load WT without any
problem...

So it means that this option enabled (Options -> load contest at startup)
could generate this failure... Fortunately, the main computer has worked
fine.

We have used WT 3.19.0 on both computers.

Pablo - EA4TX