[WT-support] Now is 3.19 : is the 3.18 the new "stable" release ?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Jan 26 00:23:57 CET 2008

Yes this crash at open time has been a problem since at least last
November.  It is especially common if you type REOPENNOW or CLEARLOGNOW.
Once WT is open, it is very stable, but 20% of the time it crashes the first
time you start it or after typing CLEARLOGNOW.  I've never had it crash in
the middle of a contest, only when first starting it.  Restarting it usually
works fine.

I just opened bug report
#188<http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=188>to track
it.  It has lots of technical details about the location of the
crash.