[WT-support] Now is 3.19 : is the 3.18 the new "stable" release ?

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com
Fri Jan 25 23:45:45 CET 2008

I have been having problems with 3.18 and 3.19 when opening a log file. It just crashes asking me to CLOSE and if I want to report the error to mr. Gates or not. No obvoius reason for that and it has done so on several computers and several different contests. Tonight I needed 4 tries to get the log open. Has anybody else seen that??

73 and gl in 160
tonno
es5tv