[WT-support] Problems CAT-Interface and TS-440

Andrew Hewitt andyphewitt at btopenworld.com
Fri Jan 25 15:17:45 CET 2008

Simon,
I have exactly the same problem but different!

I have a TS570SDG (US Version), when I use it with SD, MixW and other
programs it is fine, however using it with, in my case, DX4Win it connects
OK initially but after about a short time it stops responding. If I then
switch it off and back on it will reconnect for a few minutes. Like you I
have not been able to find the problem. I have also tried playing around
with the parameters but nothing seems to make any difference.

If you find the solution to your problem please let me know, it may solve
mine as well.

73 es Good Luck
Andy G3SVD