[WT-support] RSGB IOTA Contest

PO box640 at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 19 05:31:07 CET 2008

Just a comment...

I think the Idea  is great... and very useful.

Any ham can have a second computer (TERA-FLOP) in the next room analyzing
who is calling in the noise !!

I hope one day everyone on this reflector will paddle in the same direction!

IF I know that VK100ZXT is on a dx-expedition from all the ARRL CQ etc dx
bulletin ... doesn't mean my qso is not valid if he heard me and we both
exchange the right info even if I could not swear that was the call !

IF we stop the people that USE THE SOFTWARE IN A DIFFERNET MATTER to bring
what they feel here ... this software going to have a short life... the
users are going to turn elsewhere ... and spread the news !

 73' Phil VE2FU