[WT-support] Voice Keyer

Andrew Hewitt andyphewitt at btopenworld.com
Wed Jan 16 21:12:39 CET 2008

Bob,

Many thanks, I had been through the procedure you describe but had purposely
not enabled mic boost as that over drives the sound card on data modes,
obviously you were right and it is required with the external mic. It all
works fine now. I suppose that Skype automatically brings the extra gain in
when Skype starts up.

73 and thanks for your help.

Andy G3SVD

  _____