[WT-support] Problem; Can not get spots from TNX packet to bandmap, 2nd SCP

Tadej Mezek, s51ta tadej.mezek at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 22:48:37 CET 2008

Hi I am testing Kenwood TH-D7 with build in TNC on win-test ver. 3.18 and
have a problem:
1.- I can connect easily to TNC and further more to DX cluster, but I can
not get the spots from DX cluster window to bandmap neither to announcement
window. I tried to enable/disable ethernet network which should not have big
effect and tried both combinations (Syntaxes)-Dx spider or
DX-net......neither worked.
Anyone has an idea?

2. To change SCP database in win-test. I read about the formats here (
http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Check_Partial_and_Np1_Files) however when I
download, rename master.scp from K5ZD homepage the program still forces
HF.dtb instead of using the database which I renamed and put into the
win-test folder. I removed HF.dtb and then the SW does not read any calls :)

A hint for this problem please :)

Happy 2k8 to all of you,

Cheers, Ted, s51ta