[WT-support] WT WTRotors Network protocol

F6BEE f6bee at free.fr
Sun Jan 6 11:04:44 CET 2008

I4UFH Wrote
> Hi Guys,
>
> following an old answer of Oliver regarding the WTRotors application, showed
> briefly in alpha stage last June, I want to know if are
> there any new and progress about that.
>
> We are planning to work on a General purpose antenna switch controller with
> separate configurable keypad for each operating station networked toghether
> , to integrate with the data supplied from WT.  The main idea is to have a
> microcontroller network that manage data from WT and from the operating

Nice to read from you Fabio and so to know that you are still alive.

Before starting a new development, why don't you first make the current
EZ Master that
have firmware issues work ?    I know at least one (mine) and I have
been waiting even a small
sign from you since late October.

I can assume that the WT reflector is the only way to contact you.
Here I can read my direct e-mails.

For others on the reflector, sorry guys for the bandwidth.

73 de Jacques, F6BEE