[WT-support] Packet misconfiguration??

charlie carroll k1xx at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jan 1 20:38:46 CET 2008

Found the problem.

I was also receiving the #10013 UDP error message, but had it covered by
a window.

I was configured for M/S operation.  When using a single PC, the
broadcast IP must be 127.255.255.255.  I had originally clicked the
Default button getting the in WTDXTelnet and got a broadcast IP of
192.168.1.255.  This is where the problem started.

Once I started using 127.255.255.255, the double spots and UDP error
message went away.  A little extra emphasis on this subtle point in the
wiki page would be appropriate.

73 charlie, k1xx