[WT-support] Dx Cluster

Tom Wylie t.wylie at ntlworld.com
Sun Feb 24 09:47:09 CET 2008

Just my 2p worth   -   when you go Into the WtDxTelnet
window and click on Options, you get a window which says
Win-Test Properties.... Click that and a new box will open
it says  IP Address Port Number  etc.

Under that there is a box with a tick in it which says
Disable Communication with Win Test.

UNTICK THIS BOX then click OK   minimise the Telnet Box and
it should work.

To see the spots in Win Test you need to have either Band
map up or the Band List - Tool bar  top right Box 1 = Radio
1 and Box 2 = radio 2 (for simplicity)  One has to be
open...but remember the spots are also filtered - just
because you dont see any doesnt mean there are none, they
may just be outwith the limits of the band map

ie you may be looking for CW spots but the band map is
seeing on SSB because it is zoomed in or out....

Its great software once you get the hang of it..

Tom
GM4FDM