[WT-support] ARRL CW Problem

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 01:07:45 CET 2008

The third time is the charmer...
OM7ZZ

If you have a MK2R log covering the time of the erratic speed change, you should
get K1EL and W4TV involved. With that other, Brand MM, contest logger, we went
through these issues about a year ago, and they have now (thankfully) settled
down. Several changes were made in Brand MM code, as well as changes in MK2R
drivers/routers to handle dual-processor computers.

73,
Steve, N2IC