[WT-support] Experienced delay in software response under network...

Tom Taormina Tom at k5rc.cc
Tue Feb 19 19:30:37 CET 2008

I also noticed many instances where I was answering someone and the F2 key
would not respond, no matter if the call was in the field, not in the field
or the cursor was on the report. I had to send the report manually too many
times.

Tom Taormina, K5RC
Virginia City NV
 <http://www.k5rc.cc> www.k5rc.cc