[WT-support] ARRL DX guess exchange

Stefano Galli g.stefano at tin.it
Tue Feb 12 11:04:09 CET 2008

Thanks Bob for your suggestion.
Unfortunately it seems that the problem is still there.
I'm using WinTest 3.19
If I rename the database file in ARRL-DX.DTB the loaded file for check partial and N+1 windows is MASTER.DTA instead of DTB file (right click in check partial window -> Used Files List).
I think that the ARRL_DX_DX.DTB is the correct one but probably the exchange guessing is not working or supported for this contest...

Stefano, IK2JUB