[WT-support] USB Microkeyer II

Kenth Johansson sm6dyk at telia.com
Wed Feb 6 21:48:55 CET 2008

Tom,
I had the same problem last week. The soloution was to uninstall the router program. I got a question on screen if I wanted to save my setup file. I answered yes. Then I installed the router program again. It found the setup file and everything worked direct without any changes in the setup. Something must have crashed in the router program.

Kenth
sm6dyk