[WT-support] FOC points...

Steph, F5NZY f5nzy at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 4 14:03:11 CET 2008

Hi Larry,

Well, the final score is OK.

Just a question of how the points are shown in the 'récapitulatif' window.

The bonuses who appeared in bonus line is OK but missing the details of this bonus calculation (5-banders, 6-banders, Continents, Entities).

      Bonuses
      5-banders 6 x10 60
      6-banders 0 x5 0
      Continents 6 x5 30
      Entities 45 x2 90

Otherwise, what was disturbing is the fact we can only transmit a correct $OPNAME after a $LOGGEDCALL.

That means it does not work correctly while s & p.

Another 'plus' for the Marathon should be to enter the number of the member and get appear the callsign after a $SPACEBAR

Keep up the good work.

73,
Steph, F5NZY