[WT-support] FOC points...

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Feb 4 13:03:13 CET 2008

Hi Steph et al.

Steph, F5NZY a écrit :

> I am currently doing the FOC MARATHON and the calculation of points is
> not good.
>
> I also worked my first 5-bander and no bonus appeared.

Nothing wrong here, assuming the rules haven't changed this year :

- 1 pt per Q w/ FOC member (0 if not)
- 2 pts per Q w/ G?FOC
- DXCC and continents are counted once (not per band)
- Each DXCC gives 2 pts bonus on the total score
- Each continent gives 5 pts bonus on the total score
- Each station worked on 5 bands gives 10 pts bonus on the total score
- Each station worked on 6 bands gives 15 pts bonus on the total score
(not cumulative w/ the previous rule).

All bonus only appear on the total line, as they are not "sticked" to
any band.

If these rules have changed in the meantime, be kind enough to provide a
public web link to the new ones.

73

Laurent - F6FVY