[WT-support] WAE (RTTY)

Winter, Andreas andreas.winter at siemens.com
Wed Dec 17 16:51:30 CET 2008

Hello,

thank you again for the quick fixes before WAE RTTY! Everything was
working fine (as well as in WAG and CQWW CW).
In WAE RTTY we were noticing, that the QTC numbers for Send QTC always
started with 01/xx per computer, regardless how many QTC have been send
already (on other computers). We used 3 computers for run, therefore we
had 3 times QTC 1/10, QTC 2/10 etc.
Although the QTC "information" (time, call sign, serial number) was
correct (no multiple sending of the same QTC).

Would be very nice, if this could be fixed until the next WAE (RTTY) ;-)

Also I would like to have a dedicated possibility to ask for a
repetition of specific QTC. CTRL-F1, CTRL-F2, ... in the "Receive QTC"
window would be a good choice (CTRL-F1: PSE REPEAT QTC 1 ... or so).

73

Andy, DK4WA / DP9A