[WT-support] check multiplier windows problem

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Dec 14 07:38:01 CET 2008

Yes, it seems Win-Test does not display worked state/province multipliers in
the check call window the same way it displays worked country multipliers in
that window.
In the mean time, you have two options:

   1. Press [Alt-Z] to display Worked States/Provinces window
   2. Right click on that window
   3. Select "All modes"

And

   1. Type the two-letter state/province abbreviation in the callsign field
   2. Press [Shift-F10] to display the "Search for Worked Multipliers"
   window