[WT-support] check multiplier windows problem

cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Sat Dec 13 22:50:57 CET 2008

Hello,

we are in ARRL10. I think the check multiplier windows have a problem.
For example I am in CW and enter a callsing like EA1DD. I just worked
another EA (maybe EA3XX) in SSB and in the check multiplier windows
is
displayed EA3XX in SSB bar, so I know I not need EA in SSB.

But with USA/VE stations the info is bad.

I have FL state in SSB (worked K4AL). Now I am in CW, and working for
example K4SA in FL. I enter the callsign, then i enter the state FL
and
press spacebar. In check mults windows NOT appears K4AL in the lower
SSB bar, to tell me I have FL in SSB.

i think this is bad. And looking in worked states woindows is very
hard and slow.

Could be solve this night to have it working properly tomorrow?.  We
need it very much !

Thanks in advance!

73,
Jorge, CX6VM