[WT-support] Support Digest, Vol 52, Issue 9

Marty Grozinski w2cg at comcast.net
Wed Dec 10 22:45:24 CET 2008

Hi John,
Under Options/Config Interfaces, Serial ports, try unchecking "network",
especially if you have two of them checked.
73
Marty/W2CG

Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 13:40:02 -0000
From: "John Butcher" <john at johnbutcher.net>
Subject: [WT-support] DX Cluster
To: <support at win-test.com>

I'm trying to set up WinTest for the first time and I have a problem with
the DX Cluster window. All the spots are repeated many times and I have a
message "Network received bad checksum". The Band Map and the Telnet windows
are OK. I'm running Windows XP and a wireless link to my router. Any ideas
please?