[WT-support] DVK stops

DK2GZ at aol.com DK2GZ at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 19:03:52 CEST 2008

Hello

did an other test with version 3.21, and the first test are  o.k.

Did also download the nightly snapshot, but Win-Test says  still

Version 3.21

73 de Harry

> Hello
>
> I am testing the internal DVK for the  first time.
> I have to recorded wave-file for F1 and F2.(recorded and  saved within
> Win-Test)
>
> Sometimes, but only  sometimes, the DVK stops working if I hit the F3 Key.

Hi  Harry,

That might be related to the "Intelligent Quick QSL" mode (see in  the
"Tools" Menu or look for the $QQSL variable in the scenarii).

You  can also give a try to the latest nightly snapshot which comes with
a 100%  rewritten DVK module.