[WT-support] IISERT key in RTTY

Rimantas Baltusis ly2bm at mail.tele2.lt
Tue Aug 26 13:12:35 CEST 2008

 Does the feature "INSERT key grabs highlighted callsigns from RTTY
window" really work? I am trying to use it with no success. There is no
different if it is checked or unchecked in RTTY configuration window.
If I click "Ins" in RTTY radio1 or 2 window or push "Insert" button on
the keyboard, neither highlighted calsign does not jump to the main
entry window and WT sends only 599.  Of course, if I click by mouse on
highlighted callsig, the calsign jumps to the main entry window and WT
sends what it should ($LOGGEDCALL  $F2).
What I do wrong? My be I have to write something in  the messages window?
 I am using WT 3.21 and MTTY 1.65D or 1.66F.

73! Rimas LY6A