[WT-support] 3.22 dev, mk2r and K3 problem

Nick J. Sinanis F5VIH/SV3SJ f5vih at free.fr
Mon Aug 11 22:57:19 CEST 2008

I am writing this perhaps to wrong list, but I can hardly pin down the
problem to one of the three players, my k3, wt-3-22-dev or the mk2r that
I used together with an ic-756 for the wae.

Swapping with ctrl-s (I used simple so2r) however, was blocking the mk2r
detecting a band collision which I didn't have of course. Looking into
the microham router however, I found out that the vfo A entry of the k3
was grayed out showing the wrong frequency. The running frequency and
vfo b were correct. They only cure to this was to restart the router and
as bad luck would have it, wintest too.

The K3 was my primary radio and as such, I used heavily the "pass to 2nd
vfo" a spot's frequency. This worked perfectly, but I am suspecting this
to have caused the confusion to the router.

Any ideas?  Has anyone found strange issues between the k3 and wintest
esp. on how the vfo's management is behaving?

Many thanks in advance,

73 Nick