[WT-support] QTC in WAE

Doug Grant dougk1dg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 18:59:22 CEST 2008

I noticed this weekend that Win-Test does not allow dupes to be sent
as QTCs by non-EU stations.

But I notice that some of the claimed scores had more QTCs than QSOs.
This tells me that some guys are using programs (or - gasp - ) logging
on paper.

I could not find anything in the WAE rules about whether it is allowed
to send dupes for QTC.

I don't think it mattered this weekend, but it might matter in some
future year if there is a close finish, and a few more QTCs would make
a difference. I had about 20 dupes.

Does anyone know if dupes can be sent as QTCs in the WAE? Maybe a WAE
official is reading this.

I liked the "in stock" QTC inventory feature (when I found it Sunday
morning), especially as I worked it down from 400 to zero.

73,

Doug K1DG