[WT-support] Configuring LPT and DX Doubler

Winfried Kriegl DK9IP dk9ip at dk9ip.de
Mon Aug 11 15:46:09 CEST 2008

Bruce,

in order to get your DX doubler working with modern PC/notebook hardware you might try to
use something like that:
http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~heha/bastelecke/Rund%20um%20den%20PC/USB2LPT/
(page in german sri). A microcontroller is used to emulate a "real" LPT port. No guarantee
that it will work without problems though.

73 Win DK9IP